It’s always a pleasure for us when an artist mines their community of creative contemporaries for custom, exclusive tracks for their mixes. Brandt Brauer Frick’s DJ-Kicks features five such tracks (as well as three new ones of their own) which they pressed up on one-of-a-kind dubplates in order to record their mix using only vinyl. Glenn Astro’s “How I Miss You” is a haunting number whose mood fits the yearning of the vocal refrain. The full mix, which the trio recorded in the DJ booth at Berlin’s mega club Watergate, is out on February 24th.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudCompilation DJ mix Production Gold Panda House downtempo Free Maya Jane Coles !K7 Records wolf + lamb Techno electronic music news electronic video edm Dance Apparat Remix DJ-Kicks Disco Mix video contest stream Motor City Drum Ensemble Deep House Digitalism !K7 Brandt Brauer Frick Photek Scuba John Talabot Hercules And Love Affair Berlin Exclusive DJ Dubstep Tour dance music Lonely C Soul Clap interview download Bass release