It’s always a pleasure for us when an artist mines their community of creative contemporaries for custom, exclusive tracks for their mixes. Brandt Brauer Frick’s DJ-Kicks features five such tracks (as well as three new ones of their own) which they pressed up on one-of-a-kind dubplates in order to record their mix using only vinyl. Glenn Astro’s “How I Miss You” is a haunting number whose mood fits the yearning of the vocal refrain. The full mix, which the trio recorded in the DJ booth at Berlin’s mega club Watergate, is out on February 24th.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudCompilation Maya Jane Coles release Dance John Talabot Exclusive DJ mix Apparat Gold Panda DJ Remix video Berlin Mix Techno edm Lonely C Digitalism download Tour Soul Clap wolf + lamb electronic Brandt Brauer Frick !K7 House Deep House electronic music Disco downtempo DJ-Kicks Bass Scuba Production dance music Motor City Drum Ensemble news Dubstep Free interview video contest Photek stream Hercules And Love Affair !K7 Records