It’s always a pleasure for us when an artist mines their community of creative contemporaries for custom, exclusive tracks for their mixes. Brandt Brauer Frick’s DJ-Kicks features five such tracks (as well as three new ones of their own) which they pressed up on one-of-a-kind dubplates in order to record their mix using only vinyl. Glenn Astro’s “How I Miss You” is a haunting number whose mood fits the yearning of the vocal refrain. The full mix, which the trio recorded in the DJ booth at Berlin’s mega club Watergate, is out on February 24th.
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
- Daniel Avery To Mix Final DJ-Kicks of 2016. Watch The Striking Visuals For A New Ambient Track.
Tag cloudSoul Clap electronic news DJ mix Apparat DJ Compilation !K7 !K7 Records dance music Remix wolf + lamb Brandt Brauer Frick Berlin Tour Dance Photek Deep House download Production video downtempo release Free Digitalism Motor City Drum Ensemble Mix Lonely C DJ-Kicks House interview Scuba Gold Panda electronic music Exclusive stream Disco Bass Hercules And Love Affair Techno Maya Jane Coles video contest edm Dubstep John Talabot