We couldn’t have asked for a better location to film a series of conversations with Apparat than Teufelsberg, an artificial hill outside of Berlin, made from World War II rubble, and topped with an old Allied listening station. For this first part in the series, Apparat discusses his approach to constructing the mix, some music that almost, but didn’t quite make the cut, and how the opportunity to do a DJ-Kicks mix saved him, in a way. Look for more video footage and other fun stuff coming soon to dj-kicks.com.
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
- Daniel Avery To Mix Final DJ-Kicks of 2016. Watch The Striking Visuals For A New Ambient Track.
- Stream The Exclusive Album-Closing Rolando Remix of Marcel Dettmann
- Marcel Dettmann To Mix DJ-Kicks, Out October 2016
Tag cloudnews video Dance download electronic Scuba release Photek Maya Jane Coles Gold Panda John Talabot Deep House Exclusive video contest Berlin Brandt Brauer Frick stream Soul Clap House DJ-Kicks wolf + lamb Disco Motor City Drum Ensemble !K7 Records !K7 Remix dance music Bass Hercules And Love Affair electronic music Compilation Techno Production downtempo Free Digitalism Tour Lonely C Mix DJ edm DJ mix Apparat Dubstep interview