We couldn’t have asked for a better location to film a series of conversations with Apparat than Teufelsberg, an artificial hill outside of Berlin, made from World War II rubble, and topped with an old Allied listening station. For this first part in the series, Apparat discusses his approach to constructing the mix, some music that almost, but didn’t quite make the cut, and how the opportunity to do a DJ-Kicks mix saved him, in a way. Look for more video footage and other fun stuff coming soon to dj-kicks.com.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudnews House Maya Jane Coles release Gold Panda DJ-Kicks Mix Berlin Dubstep Techno John Talabot Digitalism Soul Clap Compilation Apparat Disco edm downtempo Free Remix Bass Hercules And Love Affair stream !K7 Records Lonely C interview Tour dance music Exclusive electronic video electronic music Photek Motor City Drum Ensemble Dance Brandt Brauer Frick DJ mix Scuba video contest download !K7 Production DJ wolf + lamb Deep House