We couldn’t have asked for a better location to film a series of conversations with Apparat than Teufelsberg, an artificial hill outside of Berlin, made from World War II rubble, and topped with an old Allied listening station. For this first part in the series, Apparat discusses his approach to constructing the mix, some music that almost, but didn’t quite make the cut, and how the opportunity to do a DJ-Kicks mix saved him, in a way. Look for more video footage and other fun stuff coming soon to dj-kicks.com.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudvideo DJ-Kicks !K7 Records Scuba Dubstep Photek dance music stream Lonely C Techno Exclusive Berlin Production video contest release Motor City Drum Ensemble Gold Panda interview electronic Digitalism edm Dance House Maya Jane Coles electronic music Bass Soul Clap Disco download !K7 Deep House Mix John Talabot Free Tour wolf + lamb DJ Brandt Brauer Frick Hercules And Love Affair DJ mix Compilation downtempo Apparat Remix news