We couldn’t have asked for a better location to film a series of conversations with Apparat than Teufelsberg, an artificial hill outside of Berlin, made from World War II rubble, and topped with an old Allied listening station. For this first part in the series, Apparat discusses his approach to constructing the mix, some music that almost, but didn’t quite make the cut, and how the opportunity to do a DJ-Kicks mix saved him, in a way. Look for more video footage and other fun stuff coming soon to dj-kicks.com.
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
- Daniel Avery To Mix Final DJ-Kicks of 2016. Watch The Striking Visuals For A New Ambient Track.
Tag clouddownload edm Bass Production release news Lonely C dance music Free Dance DJ mix !K7 video DJ-Kicks Soul Clap wolf + lamb Compilation Berlin video contest Scuba Remix Disco Hercules And Love Affair Deep House House Techno Exclusive Digitalism Motor City Drum Ensemble !K7 Records downtempo DJ Brandt Brauer Frick Photek John Talabot stream electronic music Maya Jane Coles Gold Panda Mix Tour Apparat Dubstep electronic interview