In the second installment of our interview with Apparat from the top of the Teufelsberg listening stations outside of Berlin, the producer and DJ discusses the origin of his interest in electronic music, why often times a little bit of dirt can be a good thing, and the importance of sound design to his work. It would be nice if we could spend all winter high above the city, nerding out about music and electronics, and listening to the echoes coming off of the walls. At least we have his amazing DJ-Kicks mix to help us weather the storm.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudApparat Motor City Drum Ensemble Dance video !K7 stream electronic music Disco Tour Free John Talabot DJ mix Hercules And Love Affair DJ-Kicks DJ downtempo interview Lonely C Digitalism Techno Production Mix !K7 Records House download Maya Jane Coles Exclusive Bass edm Berlin wolf + lamb dance music news Gold Panda Deep House Soul Clap electronic release Compilation Remix Dubstep Brandt Brauer Frick Scuba Photek video contest