In the second installment of our interview with Apparat from the top of the Teufelsberg listening stations outside of Berlin, the producer and DJ discusses the origin of his interest in electronic music, why often times a little bit of dirt can be a good thing, and the importance of sound design to his work. It would be nice if we could spend all winter high above the city, nerding out about music and electronics, and listening to the echoes coming off of the walls. At least we have his amazing DJ-Kicks mix to help us weather the storm.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag clouddance music Lonely C DJ-Kicks !K7 Records John Talabot electronic Disco Photek Motor City Drum Ensemble Maya Jane Coles wolf + lamb Deep House DJ mix video interview Bass Berlin Exclusive Compilation stream Gold Panda Remix edm !K7 Tour Dance Hercules And Love Affair Digitalism video contest release Soul Clap Production Free Techno DJ downtempo House Brandt Brauer Frick Apparat electronic music Dubstep news Mix download Scuba