In the second installment of our interview with Apparat from the top of the Teufelsberg listening stations outside of Berlin, the producer and DJ discusses the origin of his interest in electronic music, why often times a little bit of dirt can be a good thing, and the importance of sound design to his work. It would be nice if we could spend all winter high above the city, nerding out about music and electronics, and listening to the echoes coming off of the walls. At least we have his amazing DJ-Kicks mix to help us weather the storm.
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
- Daniel Avery To Mix Final DJ-Kicks of 2016. Watch The Striking Visuals For A New Ambient Track.
Tag cloudDJ-Kicks Deep House downtempo Berlin news wolf + lamb interview stream video contest Dance Exclusive Hercules And Love Affair !K7 Records Apparat Maya Jane Coles Tour Scuba DJ download Bass Photek Free Production Brandt Brauer Frick Remix !K7 DJ mix electronic Motor City Drum Ensemble Mix edm Lonely C Disco Techno dance music Digitalism release video electronic music Soul Clap John Talabot Gold Panda House Dubstep Compilation