After setting the UK bass scene on fire with the ubiquitous track “Footcrab” on Loefah’s Swamp 81 label, producer Addison Groove has been closely watched by in-the-know fans of forward-thinking electronic music. The new track “An We Drop,” excluisve to Hotflush boss Scuba’s DJ-Kicks diverges slightly from the overt footwork influence of early releases, but still packs plenty of dancefloor thump. “For me, ‘An We Drop’ is one of the key tracks [on the mix],” Scuba explains. “It’s a fusion of two things, that urban, UK kind of sound, and something more techno. It sums up what the mix and my music is about.”
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
- Daniel Avery To Mix Final DJ-Kicks of 2016. Watch The Striking Visuals For A New Ambient Track.
Tag cloudHercules And Love Affair Disco electronic music downtempo Tour !K7 Records Photek news release video download Soul Clap Mix Dance Gold Panda Remix Digitalism wolf + lamb stream Bass DJ-Kicks dance music Scuba Compilation Dubstep !K7 Techno interview House John Talabot Free Production DJ mix DJ electronic Lonely C Apparat Exclusive edm Berlin Maya Jane Coles Brandt Brauer Frick video contest Deep House Motor City Drum Ensemble