While in NYC this Spring for their DJ-Kicks World Tour with Wolf + Lamb, the affable gents in Soulclap stopped by Dubspot NYC to share some words on their production philosophy & demonstrate their rather unique workflow approach. Charlie & Eli brought a beat in progress and worked with six Dubspot students on creating a new piece of music on the fly using Albeton. Check out a video of the workshop below, and download all of the stems from the Dubspot blog.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudMotor City Drum Ensemble DJ mix Apparat Remix video Mix DJ dance music Exclusive stream Bass Maya Jane Coles Production downtempo Photek release Soul Clap Free Deep House wolf + lamb video contest Lonely C Tour Disco Dubstep DJ-Kicks John Talabot Scuba interview Dance electronic electronic music Techno !K7 Records Gold Panda House Compilation Digitalism Brandt Brauer Frick Hercules And Love Affair Berlin !K7 edm download news