While in NYC this Spring for their DJ-Kicks World Tour with Wolf + Lamb, the affable gents in Soulclap stopped by Dubspot NYC to share some words on their production philosophy & demonstrate their rather unique workflow approach. Charlie & Eli brought a beat in progress and worked with six Dubspot students on creating a new piece of music on the fly using Albeton. Check out a video of the workshop below, and download all of the stems from the Dubspot blog.
- Matthew Dear’s “Wrong With Us” Is Exactly What We Need Right Now
- Matthew Dear To Mix First DJ-Kicks of 2017
- Hear Daniel Avery’s Huge Exclusive Club Track “A Mechanical Sky”
- Daniel Avery’s Rote Project Premieres A New Track From DJ-Kicks
- Marcel Dettmann Collaborates With Levon Vincent For DJ-Kicks Exclusive Track
Tag cloudScuba Mix Gold Panda Exclusive Production Hercules And Love Affair Digitalism Tour Lonely C release DJ mix Compilation Apparat Dubstep Bass Soul Clap stream electronic Photek Brandt Brauer Frick Techno wolf + lamb dance music video Maya Jane Coles downtempo !K7 Records video contest download Dance Free Berlin Disco Deep House edm DJ-Kicks news electronic music Remix DJ interview John Talabot Motor City Drum Ensemble !K7 House